Friday, July 1, 2011

Chapter 27- Honeymoon 101

"I don't know what am i going to do in this island?" I said to myself. It's been two days since i arrived at Jeju for my honeymoon with that pervert jerk.

Now i was lurking at the edge of the sailing boat in case that jerk was snooping around when i was putting on my clothes..

"Can i give a suggestion?" A voice was heard from the door. I turned around olny to see that turtlehead was leaning at the door, looking at me ,blankly.

Wait? Didn't i just close that door?

"How did you get in? I locked that door just now.." I looked at him. Thank god i was fixing my jean short when he comes in,or else, he would see my naked body..

JERK..

Just then,i saw him searching something in his pocket and took it out. It was a bunch of keys that was in his hands. He swing it in front of his face so that i could have a better look.

"I own this boat. So i own the key.." He smirked. I hate that smirk of him. It shows that he had a control over me. I feel that i wanna slap him hard on his rosy cheeks..hard..

"Whatever. I'm out of this room.." I walked out. When i walked pass him, i could see that he was smirking widely while playing with the keys in his hands.

The hell.. I'm outta here..

So, i went to the deck to check out the sunset view. I never realised that it was that beautiful. I was stunned by the view that i didn't realised that someone was sitting beside me.

"A real beauty,isn't it?"I heard Yesung said. I could not agree more. It's...just beautiful.. No word to describe the beauty of nature.

"Yeah.. I never realised it is this beautiful.." I said to him. I could hear him chuckle beside me. I looked to my left with a weird look.

"What's wrong with you? Brain damage? Never see a sunset before?" Yesung stopped chuckling when he heard me said the 'brain damage' thing.

"What ? Brain damage? Nice choice of words,Rei.." He called my name.

"Well, i could not say crazy because that word was not too bizarre for you.." I said to him. I stands up and walks to the edge of the boat while holding on the rails.

"Bizarre? Are you saying that you hate  me?" He asked while standing up. He walks up to me, looking at me.

"Hate you? Yeah.. I don't hate this place but i hate the owner..Which is you.." Yesung turned his gaze to me. I was clamly looking at his angry eyes.

"May i ask why do you hate me?" Yesung asked. I looked at him and looked a way to the ocean..

"Isn't it obvious? You are a pervert.. Love to snoop around and peep on women. Why do you think i locked the doors everytime i was in there?" A cold ocean breeze swept to my cheeks making me shivers a bit.

"That's it? Because i am a pervert?" He asked.

"Yeah.. That's it.." I answer him short.

"A lot of girls would do anything just to be with me, a famous singer of a famous boyband and a heir to my father riches.. And you? You said you hate me? Who have the brain damage here?" He said stating his status to me.
Yeah.. maybe i would be consider lucky if i marry a rich handsome and hot guy like him.

"I'm not that kind of girl.. I don't act without thinking and letting people taking advantage of me. I hold on to that principle in my life.." I took a bit of a strawberry that was in the bowl.

We were both in the inside deck because the wind was strong and it's cold. The fact that i am wearing a jean short and a lower neck shirt making me worried in case something happen because that turtlehead could not stop looking at me when we were talking.

"Still, i took advantage of you today. Where is your principle gone to?" He said while sitting at the opposite couch after fetching a cup of coffee from the coffee maker.

Wonder why he takes the coffee? Is he going to stay all night?
For what?

"What? What does that mean?" I looked at him. He was laid back to the couch while crossing his legs and looked at me straight. I could sense his eyes burn a hole in my face.

"Well, you could say no when i asked you to marry me,but you didn't. You could also say no to this honeymoon..but again..you did not.." He took a sip from his coffee cup

"That was because of circumstances. Something that people like you won't understand.." I pull up my right sleeve that was sliding down from my shoulder,revealing the skin that was hidden before. I could feel that his stares are burning me down for real.

"People like me? Let me get this straight. You said you won't let anyone take advantage of you but when you were given the chance to deny on doing something that oyu don't want to do,you did not act? What's that?" Yesung elaborated his so called wise thoughts to me.

I could hear the thunder grouwling in the sky and the winds getting chilly by the seconds.

I looked at him who was enjoying his coffee..

I knew it..That turtlehead won't get it..

"Yes.. That's because I'm allowed to make decision and from where i come from,the elder's choice are the best ones compared to my own choice. You might not understand it at first but it will show up later.." I explained to the turtlehead thoroughly.. To avoid any stupid minds that might crossed his head..

Not a moment later, he nodded as if he understand what i am saying. He puts his coffee mug on the coffee tableat the middle between us and still looking at me straight as if he was thinking about something.

"In other words, you think that our parent's choice of making us husband and wife was the right choice?"He rested his right hand top of his crossed leg.

"Yeah.."I answered while sipping the orange juice made by the maid hired by my father in-law.. He said i need to rest for the honeymoon and enjoy the moment with my 'husband'..

I kinda know what he is talking about..

Although i am not sure if i am enjoying this..

Am i?

"Although i don't know why..." i looked at Yesung. Yesung stands up and went to the coffee maker to make his coffee..

"Maybe you'll discover it someday.." Yesung said to me while refilling another cup of coffee..

"Yeah.. Let's hope it will took a long time.. Considering who is my HUSBAND.." I stressed out the words. Yesung laughed while he pour a nothe cup of coffee in his mug.

If i am ot mistaken, that is his 5th cup tonight. What is he trying to do? Get overdosed caffein ir something?

" Hey,i think you should lay low on the coffee there. You could get sick later.." I said while i took a bite on the apple in my hand. As i munch on the apple in my mouth, i could see that he is finishing his coffee and about to refill again.

Why do he need that much coffee for? Is he addicted to coffee? Or is he waking up to stalk me while i sleep?

"Hey! I was drinking that.." He said as i took his mug and pour the rest of the coffee into the sink,emptying the cup.

"Did my words just went in and out of your brain without been registered in your mind?" I said to him as i put the mug on the rack after i washed it.

"Why are you doing this? Do you somehow, care for me? Are you in love with me?" Those words that escaped his mouth stopped whatever i was doing and look at him. He was smirking while looking at me straight.

" In love? With you? Get real..okay?" I said to him, who was looking away and laughing loud then looking at me back.

"Then? What's with' caffein is bad for your health' thing? It's like you are worried that i might over dose myslef on the coffee.." He smirked again. Now he is sitting on the couch again while crossing his legs and looking at me.

"That's because I don't want people to see me as a bad wife, letting her husband to suffer from insomnia. Besides i don't want my childred to suffer the same thing as the addiction to coffee will be affecting the whole generation.." I just babbled without realising every thing that i said.

"Correct me if i am mistaken, but did you just said our children?" Yesung respond to me.. I widened my eyes realising what i just said.

"No.. I said 'my' children'.. not ours.."I corrected his words.

"So.. You don't want to have any child with me?" He asked me with his serious face. He looked at me with a very serious gaze that makes me afraid sometime.

"That is a pretty weird question coming from a guy.. Usually woman asked that question..But consider that you are weird.." I smirked while took another bite on the
apple in my hand,making him annoyed with my attitudes.

"Okay.. Since i am one of the 'weirdos' you speak of, so its okay for me to ask right? What about you? Answer?" He started to smiled at me.

Sudden silence overwhelmed us after his question. What should i do? I can;t just answer rashly at him,that's crazy.

And.. What makes it worst silence that the sound of thunder and strong wind that starts to tingle in my body parts signalling me to go back to sleep before anything happens..

"So? DO you.." He was just starting to lit up the conversation when i interrupted.

"Whoa! Look at the time.. I am very sleepy.." I faked my sleepy face and yawn. I even stretched my right hands up faking my sleepy gestures..

"Okay.. Gotta go.." I said and turned my back to him.

"Wait.." He said suddenly. I stopped my steps..

"Don't you forget anything?" He said to me. I check my clothes. Nothing
I check my side pockets..

Oh Crap! My phone..

I must've left it when i stands up and went to the sink..

I turned around and saw that Yesung was sitting at the exact place i was sitting before.
He was holding my phone in his right hand

"Looking for something?" Yesung said.

"Oh.. My phone.. I must've dropped it.." I quickly went towards him. I reach for my phone but he shove it away from me..

In fact, he shove it higher than me(considering that i am short..)

"Hurm.. My phone? Can i have it back..?" I asked nicely. My phone was precious to me because it contains sentimental value given by Omma to me.

My Omma not Yesung's Omma..

"I will give it.. On one condition.." He looked at me again. Oh man! What would this pervert turtlehaed have in his mind now?

"Anything.. Please give my phone back..It means so much to me.." I hate to admit it but i was begging to him. I can seea certain glint in his eyes that somehow creeps me out.

"Goodnight..Kiss.." He said to me.

"Huh??" I was shocked. Goodnight Kiss?

That was so expected from a pervert like him..

Well, kind of..

Oh.. Ottoke? What should i do?

I want my phone but i don't wanna kiss him

Don't wanna kiss or can't kiss him?

You know.. Afraid that you might sense a little spark?

Oh! Curse my conscience..

"So? Do you want it or not?" He said again,bringing me back from my dreamland..

"Well..I..I.." I hesitated. I saw that he sighed and pull away the phone far from us.

"It's okay If you don't want to. I'll just keep this thing.." I saw Yesung was turning his back and trying to walk  away from me with my phone..

Oh.. Ottoke????

Should i kiss him??

Oh! I shouldn't ...
Ah! The heck with it..
It's only a goodnight kiss..
What could possibly go wrong?

"Hey.." Yesung turned his back to me..
All i know next was my lips was pressed again his lips while my right hand was tugging his shoulder, preventing him from turning away.

I expected the kiss to be in a jippy..

What i did not expect is the kiss last for a long time as i could hold on.

It wasn't a goodnight kiss..

It was more like..

A MAKEOUT SESSION..

I don't know why but i could feel his soft warm lips on mine. wIthout i am knowing, his right hand was holding my face so that he can shifted his face whenver he should.

Me?

My hands were looped around his shoulder,jerking my feet up to his height..

I could feel my breath lessens as if he sucks off all my oxygen..

I don't know what should i do now..

I am trapped between pleasure and my warning sign have been flicking its siren in my head..

"Ah.." I let go of the kiss softly. I tried to calm myself and maintain a cool face. I could see Yesung's face was blushing in deep red..

"I better get going..." I said..

"Wait.. Here.." I drae myself to turn to him and saw him handed over my phone..

Then,his other hand was reaching to me.. I was so nervous that o froze on the spot,not running when i should be..

"Keep this like this.." He pull up the right sleeve of my shirt.

"Hands.." He ordered me.. I put both of my hands in front of him. He handed the phone in my hands..

Before i started to walk, i could hear him said 'goodnight' softly at my ears.
I did not turn back as i could feel the strong wind outside and the thunder roaring was getting violent as ever..

No comments:

Post a Comment