Friday, July 1, 2011

Chapter 33- Doing It for the First Time (1)

Chapter 33- Doing It for the First Time (1) - kyuhyun ryeowook shindong sungmin superjunior yesung - chapter image
Warning: Rated scene ahead.. Beware..

“Reik- huh?” Yesung said when he entered the dining room. He has been searching all places for Reiko but she was nowhere to be found.

Mrs. Jun was just coming in from watering the garden when she saw Yesung was lurking here and there as if he was looking for something.

“Young Master? Are you looking for something?” Mrs. Jun asked.

“Hah! Owh, it just you Mrs.Jun. Have you seen Reiko?” Yesung asked Mrs.Jun.


“If I am not mistaken, she was going upstairs when I was out watering the garden. Then, I saw her running out in a fast pace out from the villa and not turning back when I called her out...” Mrs. Jun explained to Yesung.

Yesung nodded, understanding.

Yesung’s POV
Where us the girl anyway? Why didn’t she left without telling anyone?
Could it be?
 That she is blushing because I hold her—
Aishh!
Why am I disturbing my mind with all these thought?
Aigoo, she is your wife, for god sake!
And a wife has to tell her husband where she is going at least...
Yeah...

“Now... I think I am going to call her...” I said to Mrs.Jun while walking towards the telephone.

“Young master, Reiko does not—“

“Its okay, Mrs.Jun. I’ll talk to her...” I walk away, leaving Mrs.Jun alone while making my way to the telephone.

“The number you have called is busy. Please try again later...” The operator’s voice heard from the other side of the line.

“Why isn’t she picking her phone?” I asked myself.

After 20 minutes with the same reply, I decided to give up and reach for the car keys.

If she is trying hard not to answer her phone, then, I am trying hard to find her...

Whether she like it or not!

Wait!

Why did I sound like this again?

Jeju Island’s road was not as busy as Seoul although it is consider being one of the commercial islands in South Korea. So it was like a walk in the park with an additional of a breeze along the drive.

I just hope no one recognise me here...

“Now... Where should I find that girl?” I think deep on the places that she could possibly be.

“Aha! I know... She would be either at the wet market or the new shop called “Fantasia Wonderland” that just open!” I cheer myself up.

“Good thinking, Jong...” I said and take a left turn and went straight to Namhan Wet Market where they sells all the stuffs from poultry, meats to variety of vegetables. The “Fantasia Wonderland”’s shop was in the same area as the wet market, so it won’t be that hard to find her..

It was exceptionally noisy today and I don’t know why. Maybe because this the early part of a month and a lot of fresh products just came...

“She is nowhere to be seen and this is the eleventh time her phone was unavailable... How dare she off her phone like that? I’ll teach her to not off her phone when I am calling when I found her... I swear I---

DUSH!!

“Mianhe.. I got coffee all over your coat. Mianhe..” I heard the voice asking for apologies when she ran into me. I was busy wiping off the stain when she apologizes.

“Aish.. Gwenchana-yo... As long as we are okay...” I said although I was a bit sad because this is my five coats.

“Oh My God... I cannot believe this...”

“Ye? Pardon?” I said when I look at her.

“Jongwoon? Are you Jongwoon?” She asked.

Crap! How did she know who I am?

“I think you must have the wrong people.. Miss, I don’t know you...”

“Jongwoon-ah...” I look up when I heard that calling.

“Jinyoung? What the hell are you doing here?” I said as I saw the face of the most unwanted person I want to see right in front of my eyes. I turned my back facing her and start to walk away.

“Oppa.. Chamkanmanyo” She called me to stop walking. I did not turn back nor stops my tracks.

“ Yesung.. I am sorry.. I am really sorry for what happen” She was murmuring something about a sorry but I keep on walking.

Then,,,She grabbed my hands.

“Yah! Mwohya?! Let me go..” She tried hard not to let go of her grip.

“Oppa please.. Let me make it up to you. Please forgive me..” She cried tears but being me that have known her for quite sometime,can surely differentiate real and fake tears..

“Don’t you understand.. I wo—“

“Yesung? Yo Man, It’s you..” Before I could continue my sentence to Jinyoung, I saw a familiar figure calling my name..

“Jae---JaE—Jaejoong?! What are you doing here?”

I was stunned. When I was staring at him, another person bumped into me.

“Jeseonghamnida..Huh?!” I turned to face that person.

“Sungmin? Ryeowook?” I said..

“Jinyoung? What is she doing here? Is that..” Ryeowook said while looking over Yesung’s shoulder.

“Is that… Jaejong?>!!!!??” Sungmin shouted..

All of us were looking at each other with a weird look, and I was in the middle, being the most surprised person there..

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“So? Yesung knew we were here? Damn!” Heechul said in frustration at Kangin and Teuk hotel’s room. All the member were a bit frustrated as well when they heard the news.

“Aigoo, wookie-ah.. “ All of them sighed.

“To think I have a plan for them..” Kangin sighed as he think of all the plan to prank Yesung failed.

“ The good news is we meet Jaejoong at the market..” Sungmin said, making all of them look at him with a very questioned look.

“What?!” They all shouted.

“What the heck? Why is he here?” Donghae said to them

“I don’t know, but they invited us to dinner with the rest of DBSK tonight at Changmin’s penthouse.” Sungmin said to them.

“Wow? Jeongmal?” What are we waiting for??” All of the members cheer on all day, waiting for the dinnertime to come.

Meanwhile, at Yesung’s villa. He was just waiting for Reiko to get home while sitting by the bench near the fountain at the backyards.

He was trying to work his mind out of why all of them are here..

Why are they here? Are they try to spy me?’

Yesung’s POV

I was so into thinking the reason why all of the people I know were here on the same island where I was on my
hone..nymoon Reiko..

Although it was not that sort of honeymoon…
Anyway.. who wants to go on a honeymoon with that girl?

Huh.. I better walks inside and get ready to go to the dinner.

NO ONE POV
Yesung went in to get change. The clock struck at 5 pm when he comes in. Outside, it’s windy indicating a rain any moment.

He was thinking hard of why are they all here when he heard someone showering in the next room. He was just in his jeans when he walks out from his room.

He turned the knob and it was unlocked. Much to his utter weirdness because Reiko is not back yet and the room usually locked. He also did not remember seeing Reiko’s shoes outside when he came in.

Nervously, he walks inside the room. They were no one there. He closed the door and went inside. Indeed there was a sound of people using the shower from the bathroom. He recalls the locals here told him about a ghost that haunts the whole islands and in the houses but he was too tired to think about that now.

Closer and closer he went.

But...

As he was closing in, the shower’s sound stopped. As if the person inside have done showering. He also heard the noise of the door being unlocked from the inside. He ran like the lightning and hide near the bed. Then, he saw a figure coming out from the bathroom.

He could not see the face because the figure’s back was facing him.. The figure went inside the closet. He
followed that figure. He tailed it until he was close enough with the figure to attack and near the light to switch off the lights so that the figure did not see the way out

ONE

TWO
THREE..

BUK! BUK!

“Yah! What is this?” The figure screamed as Yesung grabbed hold on the figure from the back.

“Who are you? How did you get in here?” He whispered angrily at the person. Somehow,when they struggle, the scent from that person’s hair was intoxicating, alluring and seducting..

“Yah! Let go.. Let go!” That person struggled. The person struggled so much that forces Yesung to pushed the person against the wall close enough for him to turn on the light.

The person, feeling Yesung was reaching for the light, kicked him in his right leg get away.

“Where do you think you are going? Sneaking in like tha-“ Yesung was fast enough to close the door and turn on the light before the person runs away..

When he turns, his eyes widened.

“Yah! Baka! What do you think you are doing huh?!” The familiar voice struck his still brain when he saw something rather alluring in front ofhim.

“Yo—Yo—You?” He said to that person. He have been receiving the shock of the day when he saw the person.

It is none other than his wife..

Reiko..

Reiko stood there with angry expression with just wearing a towel with nothing underneath and her whole body was wet as she just came out from the bathroom.

“I.. i.. “ He was speechless. He never see Reiko in that state.

I mean, she was wet,

Wearing just a towel

Nothing underneath

He was topless..


Yesung felt a sudden rush on his face, making him blush. He turns away..

“I.. I am sorry..” He said without looking back. He reach for a bathrobe for Reiko to wear and took off her wet towel.

“Here..” He handed the bathrobe to Reiko without looking at her.

“No Peeking!” She warns him. He snickered.

“With you? I got nothing to lose..”

‘Yeah right, Jongwoon.. Who are you fooling?’

‘Why do I feel a sudden rush?’

‘Crap, why did I took off my shirt?’

‘Yo, Listen to me, I am your desire.’

‘What?’

‘Listen.. You’re topless, she’s wet, her smell is intoxicating..’

‘I can’t.. I have to control it..’

‘Who are you fooling man? Yourself? Please..’

‘She is legally your wife.. Get ‘On’ with her already..’

‘No.. I can do this..’

‘Let me help you.. Remember back the moments 5 minutes ago when you see her in the towel.. Her sweet smell, her wet body, her sexy brown eyes..’

‘Stop it..’

‘Her eyelashes, her nose that invites you to bite it, her lips when she pouted.. her kissable lips..’

‘You are not helping me to calm down..’

‘I don’t want u to calm down.. I want you not to lose this opportunity.. Where were we? Ha.. her neck and then,

her pale white shoulder’

Yesung felt a certain unease but he tries his best to control it..

‘And.. her sexy cle..’

“Are you done?” He asked and turn around. Reiko did not face him but she was facing the cupboard.

“ Why are you still here? Do you want to see me get changed? Huh?!” Reiko glared at him when she turned.

She was already in her bathrobe but Yesung is shaking because he was fighting his urge.

“ Is that a challenge?” He looked at her. Reiko widened her eyes.

“What? Why you---“ She was trying to shoo him out from the room when suddenly Yesung grabbed her by the wrist and pushed her to the wall next to the door..

“Wha—What are you doing, pervert..?!” She said while looking straight in his eyes.

She also knew anything can happen by the looks of it.

“ You did not answer me yet.. Is that a challenge?” Yesung’s face was inches away from her.

“Mwoh? Let go..i SAID!” She struggled again. She was also fighting the urge that slowly build up inside her body.

“What if I did not let go? What are you gonna do?”

“I know what you are thinking and I will kick you if..”

“If what?” He stares much deeper inside her eyes. She could sense and see the lust slowly building up,making her shivers a bit.

“Kick Your ASS!” She said it although she was not very sure..

“Really? Then, I hate to do this..” He was closing in on her. Reiko shut her eyes.

Yesung smirked when Reiko closed her eyes.

Then, he did something that even Reiko did not expect next.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment