Friday, July 1, 2011

Chapter 32- Who is that guy?

 “Ah! That pervert! I can’t believe that he just hold on to my…my… AH! KIM JONG WOON!” Reiko was not only mad, she was blushing like hell. She did not even took a bite at the breakfast made by Mrs. Jun. She was too mad and flushed.

She was running to the market. She just remember that she need to buy something to cook for lunch… If Mrs. Jun ever allow her to.

At least, she will have something to take her mind off that thing.         
That incident that just happened a few minutes ago..

“Ah! Why am I like this? I should be able to forget this matter.. This is not something that is hard to do..” Reiko sighed as she proceed to a part of market that sells vegetables and fishes..

“Hyung, what do you think?” Ryeo said as he tried on a white cardigan in the same shop. Sungmin was piling up pink clothes for him to try and choose. He looked in front of him and saw Ryeowook was fixing the cardigan that he was trying on.

“Okay.. I think it fits you quite well. Maybe we can wear it when we were doing the SS4?..” Sungmin said suggesting what to do with the cardigan. Ryeo smiled and nodded.

“That is a great idea. We can suit it up with a black dress shirt and a black slack.. What do you think?” Ryeo asked as the idea popped inside his mind..

Sungmin was going to say yes and it’s a good idea to Ryeowook when he saw Reiko was on her way passing the store that they were in.

“Ryeo, duck!” Sungmin said and hide himself between the curtains.

“Where? Where is the duck?” Ryeo asked, confused.

“Not that duck… This duck!” Sungmin pull Ryeo inside the fitting room. Luckily the room fit for two person and the diet that they were practicing on still work its charm..

“What is happ---“ Ryeo asked..

“Shhh… Quiet..” Sungmin hushed him and peeped  from behind the curtains of the fitting room..
Reiko was looking here and there but still, her mind can’t get off the matter. She saw the shop called
“Fantasia Wonderland” that sells all kind of stuffs from t-shirts to make-up.

She turn and went inside the shop.

“Damn..” Sungmin closed the curtain when he saw Reiko’s eyes starts to linger inside the shop.

“What is it,hyung?” Ryeo asked, seeing Sungmin so worked out over something.
Reiko enters the shop.

“Welcome..” The shop assistant said to her. Reiko bowed to her and explore the store deeply.

She was somehow fascinated by the stuffs that were displayed inside the shop. It was as if she was just entering a dreamland. Everything looks so cute and cuddly.

“Wah! Cute..” She said as she was just passing the section were the pink t-shirts was sold.

Sungmin prayed that she did not cross her path near the fitting room. Ryeowook was trying to see what his hyung was peeping at.

“Would you like to try it on?” The shopkeeper said to Reiko.

“Hmm…” Reiko was thinking deep.

Somehow,  she felt someone was staring her from the fitting room. She could feel a sharp glare was staring at her from behind the fitting room’s door.

She felt goosebumps all over her body.

Well, maybe not like the ones she got when Yesung was staring down at her..

On the other hand, Sungmin was hoping that Reiko did not use the fitting room to try on the clothes..

“Hyung.. What is it..oh..” Ryeowook was trying to figure out what is it that makes Sungmin afraid and pull him together inside the fitting room.

Then, without further ado, Sungmin pull his collar and show it to him.

“Omo.. What if she know?” Ryeo said to Sungmin. Sungmin shook his head. His heart was racing fast.

“ No thanks.. I was just looking around..” Reiko  smiled at the shop assistant.

She went out from the store, questions in her heart of who was lurking inside the fitting room..

“Phew.. She have left the store..” Sungmin let out a relief sigh.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Reiko’s POV)

I was walking out from the store. The stuffs they are selling were very cute and cuddly.

That store will be perfect for Sungmin-Hyung. He will be running around and around for hours to choose what to buy because there are a lot of thing that he likes and he cannot choose which one is better.

Speaking of which, who was staring me at the store anyway?

Man, feels like someone was staring me hard, burning me with their glare.

“Well, at least now I am not stress out anymore..” I looked at the market that sells all kind of cooking materials.

Fish, meat, vegetables were sold here and there.

This is so heavenly..

Maybe if I grab some radishes, carrots, onions, celery and some other vegetables, I could make soup for
Yesung.

He got that injury..

Chamkaman-yo..

Why am I thinking about him again?

Let see.. Where can u find the supermarket?

“Oh.. There it is..” I said as I saw the big signboard with Hangul writing on it. Well, it is not exactly the big supermarket like the ones in Seoul..

It is just a regular supermarket.

“Let see… Where is the radishes?” I was browsing the vegetables section. There are artichokes, tomatoes in different sizes and colour, and lot more. Who said regular supermarket does not have it all?

Now.. Choosing the vegetables..

Which one should I pick?

Radish? Carrot? Brocolli? Cauliflower?

“This is tougher than I thought..” I said to myself. Without I am realising, there is a guy who was standing beside me. He then, speaks to me..

“You better choose the carrot and radish. They are in their peak season now.” A voice was heard from my left. I turned and saw a tall guy with a smile plastered on his face. A friendly smile.

“Ne?” I said, trying to catch up what he was saying just now.

“I said, if u are gonna choose a good and sweet vegetables better choose carrot and radish. Their peak season is now..” He repeated. I nodded.

“But how did you know? Are you from here?” I asked.

“No.. I’m not from here. I was staying at my friend’s house and he told me about it..” He explained. I nodded. The tall guy had a blond hair that I guess was not real since Korean does not have a blond hair
traits.

“Oh.. Araso.. But I was planning to make ‘Cock-A-Leekie’ for my.. er.. friend..” I hesitated. I was actually intended to make another soup but remembering how my mom cook ‘Cock-A-Leekie’ just makes my mouth waters.

“Oh.. The soup with leek and potato isn’t it?” He guessed. I was shocked. The soup I mentioned was an international soup. He must be a chef or he had tasted the soup.

“How did you know that? Do they sell the soup here?” I asked. He smiled again.. His smile was warm and friendly..

“I have travel to Scotland tons of time to visit my friends there. Seriously, I don’t recommend that. Leek and Potato won’t go great at this time of year. They tends to get a little dry and hard..” He explained again.

“Amazing.. Are you a chef? Or even a farmer?” I asked again.

“No.. I was just a traveller.. hahaha.. So, are you from here?” He asked.

“Nope.. I was here on hone..” I stopped at the word honeymoon. I can’t possibly tell him that I am here on a honeymoon with my husband, who happens to be the heir to the Kim’s Franchise and the lead singer of
Super Junior, wouldn’t i?

“Huh? What did you say?” He asked as we both walked to the fruit section. I was in hesitation again.

“I mean.. on a vacation.. with my friends..” I said to him, not looking into his eyes.

“We have chatted for this long but we did not introduced ourselves yet..” He said to me. His brown orbs were sparkling.

“Oh.. right.. I’m Reiko Hana.. You?” I bowed to him.

“Ah.. Reiko.. sounds like Japanese. Are you from there?” I nodded.

“Well, Reiko. I am JaeHun. I am from Gyeongsang-do but I worked at Seoul. I am here on vacation..” He
blurted out who he is to me.

We are now acquantainces. Who would know that I would met someone who knows about cooking like me today?

“Jaehun-ssi..

“No.. drop the honorifics. I prefer if you call me Jae. How old are you?” He asked

“I am 21 years old. You?” I asked.

“Oh.. In that case I am like your sunbae. I am 25 years old.” He said and smiled.

“So.. can I call you sunbae? Because we just met and I felt rude calling you like that as you are older than me..” I said to him. To me it does sound a bit rude to call someone like that especially when that person is older than you.

“Okay.. If you want..” Then, his phone rang. I recognised the ringtone as Super Junior ‘Sorry Sorry’
Well, I don’t hate Super Junior…

I only hate the Super Junior member who is my husband now..
Yeah.. the pervert ones..

“Ne? You are here? Ok.. Alright..” He hung up the phone.

“Super Junior…” I said to him as he put his phone inside his pocket.

“Oh? The ringtone? I love Super Junior.. They were close to me..” He said to me.

That time I was thinking that he must be one of the fans or friends and I want to ask how close he is with SuJu..

Then, I remembered. What if he was one of the stalkers? Or the paparazzi that follows us here to stalk me and Jongwoon?

That would make headlines..

Then, my plans of continuing my studies will be buried..

“Hello.. Earth to Reiko? Hello?” I feel a slight breeze in front of my face. When I was awake from my fantasy, I saw his hands was swiping in front of face, waking me.

“Oh? Yes?” I said to him. He smiled. Somehow his smile remind of someone that Jongwoon showed me..
Maybe I was mistaken?

“I gotta go.. My friend was waiting for me.. Nice knowing you..” He smiled as he walking away. I look at him and then I look at the strawberries but my mind wanders somewhere.

“I swear I have saw him somewhere..’

“Hey,Reiko..” I look up and suddenly a jolt of electricity runs through my spine.

HE KISSED ME!!

THE FIRST TIME WE MET!

I DON’T EVEN KNOW HIM THAT WELL!

“May we meet again,chingu-ya..” The guy smiled for the last time and went away, leaving me having the second shock of the day..
“ Is this my shocking day?” I said to myself..
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment