Friday, July 1, 2011

Chapter 28- The Accident

I woke up when i felt a strong wind sweeping my face. There were also water trickling on my face.

I open my eyes. I look around to see the surrounding was pitch black.
It was raining heavily outside but still it's not affecting the boat to shakes vigorously..

"Damn! Why is it so dark at a rainy day like this?"Dark places and heavy rain with strong winds was one of my fears since i was a Chibi Reiko.
     Combine those two..

You could imagine how terrified i am now..

So i am afraid to sleep alone. I decided to go to Mrs.Jun's room so that i could somehow have a company for tonight.

At least i won't be alone in the dark..

Slowly i trudged out from my room,carrying a torchlight in my hand to find Mrs.Jun's room.

"I think her room was near the kitchen.." I said to myself. I walks slowly as i shove the light in case i heard or see something..

Inch by inch i stepped on the hallway floor while groping the walls so i could make sure where i am.

"AAHHH!!!" I screamed when a thunder boomed. The sound was so clear,making every bits of my hearts shatters as if i was sitting next to the thunder.

After 15 seconds,i quickened my pacewhile shining the torchlight in my left hand. I slowly walked pass the deck where i sat and chat with Yesung..

Yeah.. Making out too..

Damn! Why did he told us to spend a time here instead of the cabin? This place is so scary and creepy..

As soon as i was about to pass the room, i heard a rattling sound coming from the same room. I stopped and listen to the noise to ensure that i am not imagining things.

Looks like someone was in the kitchen...

"Mrs.Jun is that you?" I shove the light inside the room but no one was there when i shove the light. I figures that Mrs.Jun was searching for candles or something to lit up during the darkness.

Yesung?

That turtlehead is a deep sleeper. He could not even stirred if a bomb was right next to him..

Mrs.Jun did not answer me but the rattling noise was still heard,flinging into my ears. I have a big uneasy feeling about this..

"Mrs.Jun??" Then,i saw a shadow standing up and flew away from me not long after it came to my sight.

I was so afraid. That incident scared the hell out of me.

I reached the nearby drawer and grabbed anything sharp or hard while my eyes were lingering through the pitch black surroundings.

Then, my hands caught something in sight..

"Fruit knife.." I recognized it because i often use it in the kitchen to peel fruits and veggies..

Not long after i muttere that words, i felt that someone was at my back. I was shivering like hell and sweating like a pig too..

"Ah!!!" A pair of big arms hugged my waist and tried to take away the knife from my hands..

"No.. No.. LeT gO...!" I screamed at the person but he did not let go..

I knew there is only one resort..

SCRATTT!!!

The blade of knife i was holding on was sliding on the skin of the person behind me as i begin attacking him. If i was accurate, the knife hit his left arm,causing him to let me go and landed on the floor..

Suddenly, as if by magic, the light was back..

It was then i realised what i have done..

Pools of blood(mainly exaggerating) was seen on the carpet. The person fell flat on his butt trying to cover the pain..

"Ouch! Ah!!" I recognized that whining voice..

When that person look up.. I realised that i just cut..

YESUNG..

MY HUSBAND..

OH MY GOD!..

WHAT SHOULD I DO???

No comments:

Post a Comment